Buy 12 Round Glock 28 Mag:This is a factory 12-round extended magazine with finger rest extension for Glock 26 pistols.Glock compact & subcompact 9mm magazines deliver the same rugged, combat-ready reliability and the same durable polymer-and-steel construction as their full-sized counterparts—all in a smaller package that’s more practical for everyday carry.These 12-round high-capacity factory magazines offer improved capacity and grip area for your subcompact Glock 26 pistol. Engineered to withstand serious punishment and daily use, these magazines are the only choice for serious professionals and EDC concealed carry.
Glock 26 Pros and Cons
The Glock 26 is a great gun, but all items have their advantages and disadvantages.
Some pros of owning a Glock 26 include:
- Its small size.
- Its ability to accept high-capacity magazines.
- Firing 9mm rounds offers enough power to subdue someone without causing life-threatening injuries.
- Excellent accuracy (of course, you have to practice to take advantage of this benefit!).
- A grip that works well for people with small hands.
- Ambidextrous features that make it useful for nearly everyone.
- You can use it as an ankle carry. It’s that small!
- Minimum recoil helps you hit your target when firing multiple rounds.
Some cons of owning a Glock 26 include:
- A fairly heavy trigger pull weight, especially for a subcompact pistol.
- The small grip can feel uncomfortable in large hands.
- It doesn’t have a manual safety that you might want for extra protection.
- Gen 3 models are often difficult to find.