Glock 20 Gen 4 For Sale;Gen 4 was released in 2009 (2010 in the United States) and saw many improvements to the Glock pistols. This generation also allowed the end-user to start customizing their gun to fit their hands even better right from the factory.Starting off, this is the generation that introduced the interchangeable backstraps. These backstraps allow the user to choose between a small, medium, or large backstrap to more comfortably control the firearm when shooting.The magazine release was reengineered to be reversible from the left and right sides of the frame. This is a huge advantage for left-handed shooters who had to reach around the grip to drop the old mag.The magazines for the Glock 20 gen 4 also needed to be changed to accommodate the new mag catch. The notch cut on the left side now wraps around the front of the magazine and goes all the way to the right-hand side, so no matter what side the catch is located on, the magazine will lock in place.A double recoil spring is used on the Glock 20 gen 4. This is a huge improvement for big bore calibers like 10mm since it noticeably dissipates recoil. So now you can have a 10mm semi-auto pistol with a 15 round magazine AND reduced felt recoil. That put the G20 pistol in a pretty unique place.Furthermore, the gen 4 saw improvements to the frame with enhanced rough texturing. This significantly improves the gun by making it easier to keep a good grip while shooting.holsters for glock 20 gen 4
10 mm Auto
117 mm | 4.61 inch
780 g | 27.51 oz
with empty magazine
870 g | 30.69 oz
with loaded magazine**
1130 g | 39.86 oz
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with “retired” credentials)
- EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with “retired” credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
Below are some precautions we advice you follow when using glocks;
1) Handle all firearms as if they were loaded.
Never forget that a gun has the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.glock 20 gen 4 review
2) Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors and windows.
3) Keep your finger out of the gun’s trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun’s sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire.
By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of your intended target.glock 20 gen 4 price
4) Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.