KCI USA Magazine For Sale:The KCI USA magazine is a standard aftermarket magazine. KCI USA’s magazine is designed to be compatible with Glock 17 models chambered in the popular 9mm Luger cartridge holding 33 rounds of ammunition. The magazine is made from high quality impact resistant polymer and features a black finish. The most important aspect of this magazine is the fact that it is made by KCI USA so you can rest assured that the magazine will fit perfectly and function flawlessly.
KCI USA Glock Aftermarket Magazine Specifications and Features:
- This is not a Glock Factory Magazine, it is an after market Magazine
- KCI USA KCI-MZ008
- Aftermarket Glock Magazine
- 9mm Luger
- 33 Rounds
- Polymer Body
- Polymer Follower
- Polymer Baseplate
- High Quality Spring
- Black Finish
- Glock 17 and all similar pattern clones (G34, G19, G26, etc)
Here are the steps to disassemble or field strip a Glock 17 or Glock 19 9mm (and most other Glock Models)
- Unload the gun. Remove the magazine FIRST and rack the slide several times to eject any round that is in the chamber.
- Lock the slide to the rear and visually verify there is no round in the chamber and no magazine in the gun.
- Point the muzzle in a safe direction and press the trigger. The trigger must be in the rearward position in order to remove the slide.
- Grip the Glock in the right hand as shown in the picture and move the slide slightly (about 1/4 inch) to the rear.
- While holding the slide slightly to the rear, use your left thumb and forefinger to pull the take-down lever downward on both sides of the gun.
- While holding the take-down lever down, use your right hand to move the slide forward and off the front of the frame.
- Remove the recoil spring and guide rod assembly from the slide.
- Remove the barrel from the slide.